Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Flu, No Fun

The flu visited our house this week. Apparently it's partial to girls because David was the only one who didn't end up with the nasty bug. I had this thought in the middle of the night, "the only thing worse than having your kid throwing up... is having two kids throwing up." I neglected to think about the fact that it's even worse when you're sick too. I think that should just be one of those things that's not allowed to happen, Mom's shouldn't get sick. Luckily my Mom came down and watched the girls for me on Monday during the worst of it.

Thanks Mom!

Apparently this was a bug that we picked up over the weekend when we were together in Salt Lake for Tyler's Baptism (my nephew). There was at least one person in each of our families that ended up sick. At least the adorable Tyler didn't get sick. My parents swept him off to a guided ATV tour in Moab before he could fraternize too much with his guests and catch the bug. I've heard reports that they had a great time in Moab. We had a great time at the after-baptism party too, even if Tyler had to leave the party early. It's so nice to hang out with family.

No comments: