Sunday, May 11, 2014

Exploring Provo

I have about a year's worth of blogging to catch up on. Sheesh. So I'm just going to start posting pictures like mad. Forgive me for not giving back story for a lot of the photos in my next several posts. 

We went exploring Provo on a random Thursday with Lara, Josh, and my Mom. First we went to an old rock amphitheater in Provo (that I had never seen or heard about, I must be out of the loop), then to lunch at Kneaders, a trip to the playground at Pioneer Park, then to Provo Canyon to Bridal Veil Falls.


 

 You would think that Josh was giving Addelyn a hug if you were just looking at this picture. But he was actually tying her up. They were putting on a show for us by dancing across the stage at the amphitheater and Josh wanted to play more good guy/bad guy and Addie agreed to let him, while still dancing of course.

Grandma Rue with three hooligans. Love the lilac bushes everywhere!

Brooke is in a mommy attachment phase. She often doesn't like it when I hand her to her sisters. 

 Feeding the fish at Bridal Veil Falls in Provo Canyon.









1 comment:

Jen said...

It's fun seeing all these updates! Your babies are all so beautiful, and so is their mama :) That's fun you got to do some exploring in Provo too. So fun to see the updates!