Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pumpkinland

This post is out of order. This one goes before the freaky tongue post, sorry.

Last week we had a great time at Pumpkinland (a pumpkin patch in Orem) with Grammy, Becca, Olivia, the girls and me. They had animals (goats, chickens, rabbits, peacocks, turkeys, etc.), a pumpkin patch, giant pumpkins, garden trails, a playground, cute photo-ops, and it was near the train tracks so the girls got to see the "choo-choo train" as well.

Here are just a couple of our fun pics.  

 







3 comments:

Tammy said...

So cute! Your girls are adorable! And I didn't know Becca had a daughter, but knew immediately when I saw her, they look exactly alike! And I want her little gray outfit so badly :) (Becca, if you read this, where is it from??)

That pic of Savanna in the tunnel is adorable!!

Love you cousin :)

Evan and Lara Ricks said...

My heavens they're getting so big. Nice picking the nose savy. Such cute pictures! Disgusting tongue. I am so sorry. Poor addie! Poor parents!!

Melissa Grow said...

So fun, it sounds like the place we went yesterday, but would be so much more fun with cousins! Tell Addie we hope her tongue gets better soon!