Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Real World

You may have thought that this post might have to do with the real world episodes on MTV. But, since I have no idea what they do or talk about on those episodes I will just talk about my life and some decisions I will have to make that will help commence my career in the so-called "real world."

This week is the career fair, which I will have the opportunity to talk to many companies and give them a first impression conversation. Wish me luck, I will be spending most of my time these next couple of days studying these companies and hopefully I will set up some interviews. I will update you over the next couple of weeks and let you know how those interviews go.

This past weekend Crissi and I went up the canyon and enjoyed the fall season. The leaves were changing and many families were out enjoying a Saturday in the park. Sorry we don't have any pictures. Once we got up there, we realized that we forgot our camera, so now we'll keep in mind all of you, so that you can see us doing various activities around lovely Provo, Utah. (You might see us go as far as Salt Lake City every once in a while).

No comments: